Front Desk Sales Lead - Part-Time - La Quinta
Company: Massage Envy
Location: La Quinta
Posted on: May 14, 2022
It's a new day at Massage Envy of the Desert. We love what we do.
We are healthy. We are a safe working environment.
Interested in working and having fun? Do you love helping
Are you a sales and customer service superstar who wants to use
your powers for good? Do you want to be part of a community of
caregivers committed to helping people feel their best? If the
answer is "yes," we want you on our team at Massage Envy La Quinta.
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As
a sales and customer service associate at our aLa Quinta,
California franchised location,* you'll join a wellness community
that's 35,000 strong. And you have a meaningful role to play as
* Help clients understand the benefits of regular massage, skin
care and stretch.
* Establish relationships with members and guests to grow and
retain a client base.
* Connect clients with retail products that improve, enhance, and
extend the positive impact of the services they receive.
At Massage Envy, we are committed to our clients AND our team
members. And, we have never been more committed to safety. Just so
you are aware, we engaged outside experts-leaders in their field-to
review the Massage Envy standards targeted at sanitation and
infection prevention and control with the safety and comfort of
members, guests, and employees in mind. Learn about our standards
here. (You'll have access to all the disinfecting cleaners and
equipment you need for your safety and the safety of your clients.)
If you're looking for a safe, comfortable place to do what you do
best, join our team!
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the
lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that
inspires you to be your best with:
* Benefits that help you take care of you to include employee
assistance program and more
* A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work
* A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently
challenged, never bored
* Training to help you grow and refine your sales and customer
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to delivering an excellent experience
every time and growing our member base to help more people on their
wellness journey. Your role in our mission is converting guests to
members, retaining members, driving retail sales, and delivering an
* Providing outstanding customer service by greeting clients upon
arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls, addressing
questions and concerns, protecting client confidentiality, and
maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment for everyone in our
* Promoting the value of total body care by educating clients on
new and expanded services, selling the Massage Envy Wellness
Program, booking clients for future services, and encouraging
home-care retail purchases based on service provider
* Driving member retention through outreach via phone and email to
* Upholding the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
* Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the
passion and experience to be amazing. T
Those who thrive in this role are:
* Sales superstars who aren't afraid to take the lead in connecting
clients to memberships, services, and retail products to support
the mission of total body care. Previous retail sales experience is
* People of integrity ready to champion the well-being of members,
guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if it isn't
the easy thing).
* Smart and savvy with solid math and computer skills, confidence
handling cash, and a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Masters of customer service who makes everyone they interact with
feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone. Bonus
points for previous customer service experience.
* Fast on their feet with the ability to think critically, juggle
multiple tasks, and set priorities.
* Great teammates who can work well with other in a fun and
* Supporters of total body care with a general knowledge of massage
and skin care services.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience,
and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability,
age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to put your amazing sales and customer service
skills to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to
* Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, La Quinta , Front Desk Sales Lead - Part-Time - La Quinta, Sales , La Quinta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!