Front Desk Representative
Company: Sands Of Kahana
Location: La Quinta
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Role: As a Front Desk Agent, you are the first impression to our
guests and will provide superior hospitality, customer service and
a welcoming greating.The Chateau at Lake La Quinta is seeking a
qualified and motivated candidate for the position of Front Desk
Agents. Come be part of the family and put your hospitality skills
to work in an environment that welcomes your input, rewards your
ambition, and inspires our guest to return again and again.
Duties include, but are not limited, to the following:
* Deliver prompt, efficient and courteous service to guests in
accordance with established standards.
* Performs necessary tasks to service guests, i.e. taking and
filling all food and drink orders and assisting in maintaining
guests' dining area in a clean and neat manner.
* Creates dining reservations for Mlange and room reservations for
* Checks guests in and out of the hotel through the use of
* Enjoys creating a culinary adventure for our guests.
* Monitors guests' needs on a continual basis, ensuring all
requests will be promptly fulfilled.
* Participates as an employee in producing a smoothly and
efficiently run dining experience.
* Assists other employees with maintenance (side work,
opening/closing duties) as necessary.
* Use of Maestro, Open Table and Micros POS system and cash
* Customer service experience
* Effective communication skills oral and written in English
* Professional appearance
* Cash and payment handling skills
* Basic software and computer skills
* Open work availability for varied shifts, weekends and
* Able to stand or sit for long periods of time
* Capable of lifting 20 lbs
EOE/Drug Free Workplace
Keywords: Sands Of Kahana, La Quinta , Front Desk Representative, Other , La Quinta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!