NICU RN (Permanent)
Company: Aya Healthcare
Location: La Quinta
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Neuro Intensive Care Unit (NICU) RNs — Rancho Mirage, CA is
Hiring Permanent Staff!
- Up to $61/hr. plus shift differentials.
- Up to $15k in relocation assistance.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Provide competent clinical nursing care consistent with
- Report and be accountable to the nurse manager/director, while
coordinating and delivering patient care utilizing the nursing
process in a hospital setting.
- Foster a learning environment for patient/families, nurses and
other members of the healthcare team, including students.
- Be accountable for safety, identify and correct problems, and
integrate evidence and best practices into nursing care.
- Engage in ongoing professional development.
- Lead and coordinate teams, appropriately delegate, coordinate
care and collaborate with others as equal members of the
inter-professional care team to integrate nursing knowledge.
- Nursing degree/diploma required upon hire.
- All registered nurses without a Bachelor of Science in Nursing
(BSN) degree or higher must obtain a BSN within 5 years of
hire.Unencumbered registered nurse (RN) license in Virginia.
Required by start.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for healthcare providers
at time of hire.
Keywords: Aya Healthcare, La Quinta , NICU RN (Permanent), Other , La Quinta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!