Massage Therapist - Full-Time - Palm Springs, CA
Company: Massage Envy
Location: La Quinta
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Join Our Palm Springs Team!
Are you looking for a therapeutic space to practice massage that
is safe for you and your clients? Are you ready to focus on doing
what you love in a place that helps you feel and deliver your
As a massage therapist at our Palm Springs franchised location,*
you're part of a team that's passionate about helping people feel
their best through total body care.
At Massage Envy, we are committed to our clients AND our team
members. And, we have never been more committed to safety. Just so
you are aware, we engaged outside experts-leaders in their field-to
review the Massage Envy standards targeted at sanitation and
infection prevention and control with the safety and comfort of
members, guests, and employees in mind. Learn about our standards
here. (You'll have access to all the disinfecting cleaners and
equipment you need for your safety and the safety of your clients.)
If you're looking for a safe, comfortable place to do what you do
best, join our team!
Our massage therapists are employees and valued team members who
get the support they need to feel safe and confident doing what
they love. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing
and building your book of business, so that you can focus on
performing massages to help members and guests feel their best. And
with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides,
you'll get to see the long-term impact that your services make.
And, our perks are just beginning. We support and inspire you to
be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you including paid time
off, sick time, health care insurance, life insurance, supplemental
benefits, employee assistance program, monthly massage and
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love
- Continuing education with 12+ free CEs every year
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing
environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests
- A regular clientele who you can get to know and build strong
and rewarding relationships
What We'll Accomplish Together
WHAT WE'LL ACCOMPLISH TOGETHERAs a team, we're committed to
offering excellent professional services that help clients feel
their best. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very
heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in the state of California.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
We only succeed together, so we're looking for team members in
Palm Springs with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those
who thrive in this role are:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols
and modalities to design customized services that meet the
individual needs of each client.
- Relationship builders who help members and guests pursue their
total body care goals.
- Well-skilled professionals who delivery an amazing, safe and
therapeutice experience with every service.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on
their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products, as needed, to help clients
pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time, ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.
- Service providers who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage
therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion.
You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for Massage
Therapy for the State of California and be able to pass a
background and reference check with flying colors.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from Massage Therapists with the skills,
experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where
you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet
- Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor
of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, La Quinta , Massage Therapist - Full-Time - Palm Springs, CA, Other , La Quinta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!