Sr. Universal Banker
Company: Mechanics Bank
Location: La Quinta
Posted on: September 5, 2020
MECHANICS BANK is looking for a SR. UNIVERSAL BANKER to join our
team at our LA QUINTA, CA BRANCH.
Our bank is built on exceptional people like you who are genuinely
committed to providing their personal best every day for our
customers. Since 1905, Mechanics Bank has been a leading community
bank. We are one of the largest banks headquartered in the Bay Area
and we're still growing. We're looking for more great employees. If
you make our team, you'll join the best of community banking. We
offer a wide range of programs in support of your development and
personal goals. With limited supervision, independently processes
the full range of client transactions accurately and according to
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Provides comprehensive deposit services to individuals,
fiduciary, and small businesses in a retail office.
* Promotes the full range of deposit products and services that
best meets the client s needs.
* Assists customers with account maintenance, on-line banking, and
other complex account issues.
* Resolves issues pertaining to customer loans, seeking help when
* Receives, processes and closes consumer loan and small business
loan applications and reviews loan packages for required
* Clarifies to customer basic qualifications for the loan(s),
rates, terms and conditions.
* Keeps customer apprised of loan application status.
* Assesses customer s needs, and makes appropriate referrals to
internal and external business partners.
* Provides guidance to Universal Banker I s on complex sales and
high value customers.
* Processes the full range of client transactions according to
* Performs a variety of operational and sales functions, as
* Maintains compliance with established internal operational
standards and Federal and State regulations to protect the interest
of the Bank and customers.
* Completes required compliance training in a timely manner.
* Sources and develops business, expanding and deepening
relationships with existing customers.
* Represents the Bank in civic and community events to enhance the
visibility and reputation of the Bank, and to expand business
WHO YOU ARE:
* Extensive knowledge of Bank deposit products and services.
* Thorough knowledge of Bank s standard loan products.
* Demonstrated ability to analyze and apply the individual and
small business banking needs with specific Bank services and
* Knowledge of retail office operations.
* Extensive knowledge of alternative Bank services and products and
vendor provided products.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service.
* Demonstrated skill in attention to detail and accuracy.
* Ability to persuade, including the value and benefits of using
the Bank s services and products.
* Knowledge of complex applicable Federal and state banking
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSING, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER
Prior experience in a retail banking branch, including transaction
and new account processing.
May be required to secure a notary license.
* MECHANICS BANK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND ALL QUALIFIED
APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD
TO RACE, COLOR, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN,
AGE, GENETIC INFORMATION, VETERAN STATUS, OR ON THE BASIS OF
DISABILITY, GENDER IDENTITY, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR OTHER BASES
PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by
Keywords: Mechanics Bank, La Quinta , Sr. Universal Banker, Other , La Quinta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!