Clinical Supervisor - LCSW (Part-Time)
Location: La Quinta
Posted on: March 10, 2019
Job DescriptionJob SummaryUnder the supervision of the Director of Quality Assurance and Clinical Training, the Clinical Supervisor provides clinical supervision to unlicensed staff. The Clinical Supervisor ensures sound clinical direction, management, and coordination of mental health, rehab, case management, community outreach and medication support services within the agency s mental health programs.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIESThe Clinical Supervisor s key areas of responsibility include:Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide individual and group clinical supervision to unlicensed, clinical staff in adherence with BBS and Medi-Cal requirements.
- Oversee service delivery consulting regularly with the Director of Quality Assurance regarding quality control issues to maintain the highest standard of mental health services.Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed are designed to provide typical examples of the work performed; not all duties and responsibilities assigned are included here, nor is it expected that all similar positions will be assigned every duty and responsibility.QualificationsQUALIFICATIONSRequirements:
- MUST have active, current license as an LCSW registered with the CA BBS, two years post licensure.
- Minimum of two years of experience providing mental health and substance abuse services to severely and chronically mentally ill adults in a community setting.
- Experience with DMH with regard to review of clinical documentation, including progress notes, treatment plans, assessments, and any other clinical documentation as it arises in the client record in adherence with Medi-Cal and DMH requirements.
- Experience in DSM-V and harm reduction techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Evidence Based Practices and/or the Recovery Model of treatment.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be highly motivated and a self-starter. The ability to communicate with and relate to a diverse group of people including clients, community, and other staff. Must have excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise professional and para-professional staff while handling multiple tasks and relating to diverse groups.Computer Skills:
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and widely supported internet browsers.
- Ability to collect and analyze data.Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- Valid California Class C Driver License or the ability to utilize an alternative method of transportation when needed to carry out job-related essential functions.
- Valid automobile liability insurance.Additional InformationStatus: Part-time/Non-ExemptSalary: DOEEmployment with St. Joseph Center is contingent on completion of satisfactory background check.For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume. St. Joseph Center is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. All applicants for employment are invited to voluntarily self-identify their gender, race, ethnicity, and veteran status, by completing the EEO Information. Providing your EEO Information is voluntary and refusal to self-identify will not subject applicants to any adverse treatment. Similarly, applicants who do self-identify will not be subject to any adverse treatment based on the information they provide.St. Joseph center invites you to review the current "EEO is The Law" poster as part of the application process. A link to the current poster is located here.https://www. dol. gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost. pdfI'm interested
Keywords: Stjosephcenter, La Quinta , Clinical Supervisor - LCSW (Part-Time), Healthcare , La Quinta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!