Senior Assistant Manager
Company: Hobby Lobby
Location: La Quinta
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Job Description - Overview
YOU should work for a company that YOU believe in!
As one of the first retailers to establish a nationwide minimum
hourly wage well above the federal minimum wage, Hobby Lobby has a
long track record of taking care of their employees.
If this is what you're looking for in your next opportunity - Don't
wait, take a leap of faith today!
As a Senior Assistant Manager you will:
- Be actively engaged in the store's processes and procedures in
order to meet and exceed financial goals
- Be asked to lead and guide your team with passion to achieve
the highest standards while exhibiting the utmost empathy
- Execute the seasonal department's daily, weekly and yearly
Job Description - Requirements
- Must have previous big-box retail management experience
- Must be able to process information and have the ability to
sound business decisions
- Be open to relocation for promotionStarting salary range:
$62,000 to $64,000 plus bonus annually.
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Benefits
- 401(k) Program with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Personal / Sick Pay
- Employee Discount
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Holiday PaySafety Sensitive Position - subject to
pre-employment drug testing where applicable by law.
Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring
process call (877)303-4547.
Keywords: Hobby Lobby, La Quinta , Senior Assistant Manager, Executive , La Quinta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!