Yoga Studio Manager
Company: Coachella Fitness Concepts
Location: La Quinta
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany OverviewCoachella Fitness Concepts Inc.
is committed to helping our community live their best lives through
affordable, accessible Pilates, yoga and indoor cycling classes. We
believe everyone deserves the mind-body experience of fitness,
creating better health with a focus on core, strength, flexibility,
stability, and balance. We offer a variety of different class types
designed to accommodate students of all levels in a way that is
empowering, energizing, and fun. Our methodologies provide a
consistent but creative experience for each class type, every
time.Position OverviewOur Company employs a growing team of fitness
professionals. In this position, the successful candidate will be
responsible for overseeing the operations and activities of their
designated studio(s), including the sales and membership processes,
to ensure the studio(s) meet sales goals and that customer service
expectations are upheld to our standards. The Sales & Service
Manager will partner with the Brand Director to oversee all aspects
of sales and operations. Additional duties will include maintaining
sales records, handling grievances or complaints, improving
efficiency, and increasing profits, all while managing the overall
operations of the studio.They must be an expert communicator with a
strong ability to collaborate across a wide range of constituents,
and have excellent customer service skills, knowledge of basic
computer functions, be team-oriented, and have a drive and passion
for sales and service.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the studio.
- Develop strategic plans to optimize productivity, achieve the
highest level of customer service, and retain studio
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing
processes, establishing a highly motivated work environment, and
creating innovative approaches for improvement.
- Uphold standards of excellence and quality for yourself and the
- Work closely with the Brand Director to ensure the health and
profitability of the studio.
- Oversee the daily operations of the studio.
- Partner with Brand Director to onboard/train and supervise
- Develop and promote teamwork and cooperation among
co-workers.Manage Customer Service & Member Retention needs.
- Work front desk shifts as needed at the studio(s).
- Assist students in choosing classes that fit their goals by
showing extensive knowledge of our offerings.
- Greet all members, guests and team members with the highest
level of customer service.
- Enroll and check students into the studio through the ClubReady
- Assist members with in-person and phone inquiries regarding
- Handle studio billing matters; manage member freezes and
cancellations; resolve customer service issues as they arise.
- Partner with Brand Director on Member Tasks, including Lost
Sheep calls, Agreement Audits, Past Dues management, and other
member retention tasks.
- Guide Lead Management, Sales & Marketing processes.
- Partner with the Brand Director to manage lead flow and sales
processes, ensuring all leads are followed up on in a timely
- Showcase extensive knowledge about our brand, offerings, and
pricing to actively promote memberships and teacher training
- Partner with Brand Director to find, schedule, and attend
appropriate community events to create brand presence and generate
- Meet and exceed sales goals as established by the Brand
Director / Company Owners.
- Build relationships and understand a prospect's fitness goals,
and present available services to help them achieve goals.
- Conduct studio tours with prospects to build rapport to
facilitate sales; book appointments for and follow up after initial
- Sell retail items and answer questions about brands.
- Guide Studio Operations processes.
- Oversee studio cleanliness, including but not limited to:
sweeping/mopping floors, sanitizing/organizing props, cleaning
bathrooms, and common areas; manage maintenance of studio
- Partner with Brand Director and Lead Instructor to schedule and
monitor class schedules and class format mix.
- Follow all procedures established by the Company to operate the
studio in accordance with government health directives and
- Participate in studio, franchise, and company-wide meetings and
trainings as needed.
- Maintain accurate data in all appropriate systems for reporting
and statistical purposes.
- Assist with ClubReady tasks, ie. publishing schedules, time
clock issues and payroll reporting.
- Report any studio issues per Company policy.
- Maintain a positive, upbeat attitude; promote and exemplify
Company values, and represent Company objectives and interests to
internal and external customers.
- Follow up on complaints, questions, and concerns; respond to
internal/external customer needs in a friendly, timely and
- Comply with established safe work practices and attend to all
safety-related training provided or made available by the
- Perform other duties as assigned.QualificationsTo perform this
job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education and/or
- 4+ years of retail/service sales management or fitness sales
- Experience supervising and coaching people successfully
- Proven experience in generating and following up on leads
- Confident in generating personal sales and training sales
associates in effective sales techniquesRequired Technical / Other
Skills and Abilities
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication and
strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone, and via
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes
using good judgement
- Solid writing and grammar skills
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to
prioritize and meet deadlines
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat
- Self-sufficient and superior judgment skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the
- Ability to stay calm at all times and act respectfully and
professionally, even with customers who may become angry or raise
- Proficient with computers and studio softwareRequired
- Current CPR training and certificationPhysical DemandsThe
physical demands described on the attached "Physical Demands of
Position" chart are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. See attached
"Physical Demands of the Position".Confidential Information This
position has access to confidential information – employee and
payroll records, customer data, and brand standards, methodologies
and trade secrets.Powered by JazzHRg8Gk9bW70h
Keywords: Coachella Fitness Concepts, La Quinta , Yoga Studio Manager, Executive , La Quinta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!