Group Fitness / Boot Camp Instructor (Yoga Studio)
Company: Coachella Fitness Concepts
Location: La Quinta
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Our growing Company employs a small but mighty team. Our
teachers are dedicated to their growth, taking their teaching to
the next level, and are part of an amazing group of teachers that
is changing lives. YogaSix in La Quinta and YogaSix Palm Desert are
looking for SCULPT teachers! This is not yoga with weights. -
Rather, it is an intense, cross training workout that uses
dumbbells, blocks, and body weight exercises to increase metabolic
activity and build lean muscle mass. Our students are passionate
about fitness, and are looking for skilled and dynamic instructors
to keep them motivated, safe and engaged. - If you are interested
in joining our team of teachers, being coached and supported to
become the best teacher you can be, we encourage you to reach out
and schedule an audition. -Our teachers are hired as employees (not
independent contractors), and we invest in their development and
growth.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Methodology & Teaching
- Teach yoga classes and private or semi-private training as
scheduled, pursuant to Company standards.
- Have a strong understanding of YogaSix core formats, as well as
distinguishing features between formats.
- Participate with Lead Teacher in class audits and reviews to
ensure compliance with Company standards.
- Connect with each member and create a class experience that
shows individual personality.
- Create dynamic sequences for non-set formats (Y6 101, Slow
Flow, Restore, Power, Sculpt & Flow) that maintain the safety of
- Make it fun - teach with authentic expression, playing
supportive music that reflects class intention.
- Community Building & Teamwork
- Be present physically and mentally for the pre- and post-class
connections with members.
- Be a team player, and promote teamwork and cooperation among
- Brand Ambassador
- Adhere to Yoga Six Core Values and uphold the Core Values with
all Team Members.
- Assist the General Manager and sales team in answering
prospective member questions and closing membership sales.
- Studio Operations
- Attend staff meetings and required education
- Maintain a clean and safe club during shift by assisting with
cleaning tasks as directed by General Manager or Company
- Follow all procedures established by the Company to operate the
studio in accordance with government health directives and
- Assist General Manager and Wellness Advisors as needed
- Maintain a positive, upbeat attitude; promote and exemplify
Company values, and represent Company objectives and interests to
internal and external customers.
- Follow up on complaints, questions, and concerns; respond to
internal/external customer needs in a friendly, timely and
- Comply with established safe work practices and attend to all
safety-related training provided or made available by the
- Perform other duties as assigned.QualificationsTo perform this
job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The candidate must live within
driving distance of our studios in La Quinta and Palm Desert, CA.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.Position Requirements:
Trainer OR 200hr Yoga Training (with experience teaching group
fitness classes)Outgoing personality with a strong desire to
provide exceptional client serviceGenuine ability to connect with
complete strangers on a personal levelWillingness to grow and
remain a student foreverA sense of humorDemonstrate the ability to
teach a safe, fun, and creative class with a genuine interest in
student success, whether novice or seasoned practitioner1+ years
teaching experience preferred Current CPR Certification Able to
demonstrate exercises relevant to class style, as is frequently
required.Physically able to lift and carry 1-15 lb. equipmentAdjust
and operate equipment.Strong verbal skills (proficient in speaking
and understanding English)Physical Requirements
Must be physically able to walk
through the classroom freely in order to demo postures and
transitions in a heated room, monitor students' movements, provide
them with hands-on adjustments (as needed and if desired by
students) and to facilitate dynamic, energizing, empowering and fun
-fitness classes -Screened candidates will be invited to submit a
preliminary audition video.Compensation: Hourly rates vary based
-on experience/ability/formats.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Coachella Fitness Concepts, La Quinta , Group Fitness / Boot Camp Instructor (Yoga Studio), Education / Teaching , La Quinta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...